Thursday, April 28, 2011

Feeling Happy

Why is it so easy for one to feel more connected and closer to God when all is well?
I've been asking myself this question the whole morning, but have not come up with an asnwer so far. Perhaps there are many answers to this question; but the two that make the most sense to me so far are: it is God who brings about such feelings, and who better to acknowledge and think of when one is immersed in such feelings.
I'm having such a peaceful and pleasant day, not because something great has happened; but simply because I have found no reason to moan and groan about anything today-that is not something one gets to experience everyday, considering the busy lives that we live that are so full of destruction.
Whatever the reason may be to my question, I'm certain that God has no problem with me realising Him as the source of my joy (though it would be nicer to have such confidence in Him even when times are not so good)- for that is exactly what He is: THE SOURCE OF MY JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment