Thursday, January 10, 2013

New Beginnings

Happy New Year everyone!Hope 2012 was filled with joy and fulfilled promises. 

I would like to apologize for being so quiet over the past few months- so many things happened in my life that resulted in me missing; such as raising a new born, being pregnant again, adjusting to the hubby's new job, furthering my studies, and venturing into a new hobby of nails and beauty.

In the midst of all the madness I felt so distant to God and I felt I was busy with so many things but not actually achieving anything, but sitting here right now I realize I achieved so much and I need to be more appreciative of that.

I joined a Non-Profit Organization as a Psychology Intern- and this was a great experience on it's own, but as part of my internship I started visiting a home for abandoned children helping them with their schoolwork and being their friend. Although I did not see them often enough due to work and my pregnancy; I think I benefited more than they did.

This year I hope to spend more time with these kids and help them achieve the best of their academic abilities, I hope to be a more organised mom and wife so I can spend more time with my family, I hope to blog more often, I hope to explore my talents more, and I hope to have a closer relationship with God.

Looking forward to a new year filled with promises:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment